Terms and Conditions
1. The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the property/interest of the employer due to such employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he will be discontinued from his jobimmediately.
2. Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments.
3. The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (as per Government of Uttar Pradesh) subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
4. The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
5. In case of rural areas where ESI facility is not available, WC policy will be given to the employees.
6. The candidates, applying for the job, must be well aware of the risks involved in performance of their duties in the Department. In this regard, they have to submit a declaration at the time of joining as per the format given at Annexure-1.
7. During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act only. No other claims will be paid by the Principal Employer or the Contractor.
8. Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. However, preference will be given to the employees who have submitted certificate from skill development training in the same field.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
10. Place of posting/Duty point will be transferable and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project. However, initial posting may be in any circle of Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh.
11. The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the originaldocuments.
12. Application forms may be submitted online on www.beciljobs.com along with scan copies of self- attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. There is no need to submit these documents in physical form.
Registration Fees: Non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by only NEFT/RTGS in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED as per the following Bank Details:
Account Holder’s Name : BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
Name of the Bank : CORPORATION BANK
Account No. : 510341000702746
IFSC : CORP0000371
Branch Address : CORPORATION BANK, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
13. Last date for submission of application form is 25th July, 2019.
14. All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract without any prior notice.
15. If it is found that any candidate has offered/given bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection, his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further, it is also advisable to do not deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.