Terms and Conditions
1. The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the property/interest of the employer due to such employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he will be discontinued from his job immediately.
2. Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments.
3. The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
4. The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
5. The candidates, applying for the job, must be well aware of the risks involved in performance of their duties in the Department. In this regard, they have to submit a declaration at the time of joining as per the format given at Annexure-1.
6. During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act only. No other claims will be paid by the Principal Employer or the Contractor.
7. Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
8. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
9. Place of posting/Duty point will be transferable and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project.
10. The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with self-attested photocopies of the original documents.
11. Application forms may be downloaded from www.becil.com. The duly filled in application form along with selfattested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by only Demand Draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be Sent to Shri Awadhesh Pandit Dy. General Manager (F&A) Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida- 201307 Uttar Pradesh Last date for submission of application forms is June 24, 2019.
12. All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract without any prior notice.
13. If it is found that any candidate has offered/given bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection, his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further, it is also advisable to do not deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.