How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested candidates will be required to apply online through BCPL website www.bcplonline.co.in. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. The registration will be provisional as the eligibility will be verified only at the time of joining. Mere issue of Admit Card / Interview Call Letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of engagement process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his/her eligibility.
2. Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
3. Candidates should ensure that they possess requisite qualification at the time of applying.
4. The Candidates who fulfil above criteria such as age qualification and other terms and conditions may apply online in the prescribe format on or before 30.04.2019 on our website www.bcplonline.co.in.
5. The application being online, if during verification of documents at the time of interview / joining, it is found that the candidate does not possess the requisite eligibility criteria, he / she will not be allowed to appear for the interview or shall be engaged in the apprentices post.
6. For any clarification you may communicate in the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org, All the aspiring candidates are requested to get themselves enroll in the NATS portal. For more details please visit www.mhrdnats.gov.in or www.bopter.gov.in.