BARC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 12 Trade Apprentice Posts
Oct 22, 2018
Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: BARC Trade Apprentice Posts
Post Date: 22-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 12
Information: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice (Med. Lab Technician, X-ray Technician, Opthalmic Technician) vacancies. Qualification required is Candidates should have vocational course certificate in 10+2 (Vocational) schooling. Closing date for acceptance of application is 05-11-2018.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 05-11-2018.
Candidates should have vocational course certificate in 10+2 (Vocational) schooling.
Amount of Stipend
Duration of Duration of Training
Med. Lab Technician
1. In case the response is more, the selection will be restricted to those with high percentage of marks in SSC, plus Vocational course certificate/ Diploma as assessed suitable and candidates who have recently completed the course.
2. . During the training no accommodation no accommodation will be provided by this Centre. Apprentices have to make their own arrangements for their stay in Mumbai.
3. After completion of the training course, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will be no obligation on BARC to offer employment.
How to Apply
1. Application forms in accordance with the prescribed format in English or Hindi and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING I APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN BARC” may be sent to DEPUTY ESTABLISHMENT OFFICER (R OFFICER (R-V), BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE, TROMBAY, V), BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE, TROMBAY, MUMBAI-400 085 on or before 05.11.2018.
2. Alternatively, a scanned copy of the application duly filled, signed and affixed with photograph along-with scanned attested copies of marksheet/certificates of Educational/Technical qualifications/Caste Certificate may be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. A recent Passport size photograph should be pasted on the right hand top corner of the application and should be signed across by the candidate.
4. Educational and Technical Qualifications (supported by appropriate marks sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations).
5. Applications which are incomplete or not in conformity with the requirements indicated above, shall be rejected.