Assistant Security Officer A
Hiring Organisation: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
Salary: INR Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- plus other allowances as admissible
Address: Near Rajendra Nagar Indore Madhya Pradesh 452012
Education Requirements: Graduate from a recognized University
Experience Requirements: For Ex-servicemen : Not below Junior Commissioned Officer or equivalent or having five years experience as Non-Commissioned Officer or equivalent.
Last Date: 31-December-2015
1. The eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date for receipt of applications.
2. Ex-serviceman who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group C & D posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under ex-servicemen category.
3. Only date of birth indicated in Matriculation certificate / Municipal Birth Certificate will be accepted. No subsequent request for change shall be entertained.
4. Only unemployed SC/ST outstation candidates will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of Second class railway fare or bus fare by the shortest route as admissible under rules subject to production of paper tickets. If concessional tickets are available, reimbursement will be limited to the concessional fare only.
5. Only one application should be submitted for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for two posts, separate application should be submitted for each post.
6. Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement are liable to be rejected. E.g. applications which are not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned, without photo, not accompanied by the self attested copies of all the marks memos, pass certificates, date of birth certificate, caste certificates, non-creamy layer in case of OBC, proof of residence in the case of J&K domiciled candidates etc. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for physical test/written test/interview/appointment.
7. If the post applied for is not indicated on the top of the envelope the same will not be entertained.
8. The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of information furnished by them in their application form. They are therefore advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying, in case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of Admit Card-cum-Call Letter for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions
9. SC/ST/OBC Certificates should be as per the prescribed format for employment in Government of India which are available on RRCAT website.
10. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should clearly indicate the same in the application and should attach proof of the same in specified format, failing which they will be treated as unreserved and subsequent representations for change of community status will not be entertained. In Case of OBC the certificate should specifically indicate that the candidate does not belong to any of the creamy layers mentioned in DoPT OM No. 36033/1/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 27.05.2013
11. RRCAT reserves right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
12. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by the Government of India from time to time.
13. RRCAT reserves the right to cancel/restrict/alter the recruitment process if need arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefore.
14. Candidates selected against the advertisement are liable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent units of the Department of Atomic Energy in India.
15. The selected candidates will be governed by the New Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme which has come into force with effect from 01.01.2004 vide Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003 of Ministry of Finance.
How To Apply:
a. Applications for the pots of Assistant Security Officer/A will be accepted ONLINE ONLY.
b. Applications for the post of Security Guard will be accepted either online or offline (in the given format).
c. The link for online application is available on RRCAT website <http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/Current_Openings.html>. Submission of on-line applications will close one week prior to the last date of receipt of application. After submission of their online application, applicants are requested to take a printout (using the on-line software). The printout duly signed along with copies of relevant certificates as mentioned below, must be sent to the following address so as to reach on or before last date of receipt of application :- ASSISTANT PERSONNEL OFFICER (RECTRUITMENT) RAJA RAMANNA CENTRE FOR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY PO : CAT, INDORE - 452 013 (M.P.)
d. The envelope should be superscribed with the following words :- APPLICATION FOR POST CODE POST ADVERTISEMENT NO. RRCAT-3/2015 e. COPIES OF CERTIFICATES : Candidates should submit along with their application self attested copies (SINGLE copy only) of mark-sheets/certificates of :-
(i) A recent passport size self attested photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application.
(ii) Educational (supported by appropriate marks sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examination).
(iii) Date of Birth
(iv) Caste Certificates in the prescribed proforma issued by the Competent Authority regarding the claim that the candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC.
(v) Non-creamy layer & validity certificate issued within one year in respect of OBC candidates.
(vi) Discharge certificate from Defence (applies to ex-servicemen personnel only).
(vii) Persons working under the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel. They may however, send one advance copy of the application alongwith required enclosures before the prescribed last date to the address given below. They are also required to bring No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of appearing for Interview.
(viii) Proof if affected by 1984 Riots.
(ix) Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir Division).
Details will be available at: http://www.cat.ernet.in/hrd/Openings/2015/rrcat_3_2015_dtl_eng.pdf