Assistant Professor (Food Technology)
Hiring Organisation: Islamic University of Science and Technology
Salary: INR Rs. 15600 – 39,100/- with AGP of Rs. 6,000/
Address: 1, University Avenue, Awantipora, Jammu and Kashmir 192122
i) Good Academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) at Master’s degree in Food Technology from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
iii) Candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET.
i) BE/B.Tech and First Class ME / M.Tech. in Food Technology.
Desirable Qualifications: i) Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; ii) Papers presented at Conferences and / or published in refereed journals.
Last Date: 21-December-2015
No Of Post: 01
1. Allowances shall be paid as per university rules.
2. Non NET/SLET/SET candidates applying for the posts of Assistant Professor are required to submit a certificate from the concerned University to the effect that the Ph.D degree obtained by him/her is in compliance with the UGC (Minimum standards and procedure for awards of M.Phil/Ph.D degree) Regulation 2009. In case of failure to submit the said certificate and having not qualified NET/SLET/SET, they shall be declared ineligible for the post.
3. Candidates who have been awarded post graduate/Ph.D degree from Foreign University should enclose Equivalence Certificate” issued by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi without which their candidature will not be considered and application form will be rejected.
4. Candidates are required to apply online through University website www.iustlive.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The fee of Rs. 800/- (Rupees eight hundred only) can be deposited in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank against the auto-generated pay-in-slip with the application form.
5. The candidates in employment should forward their applications through their employer.
6. Hard copy of application form alongwiith a Bank receipt of pay-in-slip (University Copy) complete in all respects duly supported by attested copies of certificates and testimonials should reach office of the Registrar by or before 21 st December, 2015. Applications received after the expiry of the due date will not be entertained.
7. Eligible candidates will be informed about the date and place of interview through intimation under certificate of posting/ speed post/ registered post/e-mail whichever suitable. However, University does not take any responsibility for non receipt or delayed receipt of the intimation by a candidate.
8. Candidates are advised to remain in contact with Registrar office/ University website regarding date of interview.
9. Candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience etc. at the time of appearing in the interview.
10. The University reserves the right to defer filling up of post advertised here-in above, without assigning any reason thereof.
11. The university reserves the right not to fill up the post advertised herein above without assigning reason thereof.
12. The university reserves the right to increase the number of posts advertised here-in-above.
13. The university reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. Short listing of the applicants shall be made on the basis of higher academic qualifications, experience, publication and other academic credentials of the candidates.
14. Candidates not fulfilling the requirements prescribed here-in-above as on the last date of receipt of applications need not apply.
15. No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
How To Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through University website www.iustlive.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The fee of Rs. 800/- (Rupees eight hundred only) can be deposited in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank against the auto-generated pay-in-slip with the application form.
Details will be available at: http://iustlive.com/Notifications/General/151119154201.pdf