Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1022 Technical & Tradesman Vacancies – Last Date Extended
Dec 17, 2018
Organization Name: Assam Rifles
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Posts
Post Date: 17-12-2018
Information: Assam Rifles has declared the notification for the recruitment of Technical and Tradesman vacancies in Group B and Group C. Qualification required is 10th Class, 10+2, Diploma, Degree/ PG. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 14-01-2019.
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-01-2019 (Extended to 20-01-2019)
Date for Recruitment Rally: 28-01-2019
For Age Limit refer notification
10th Class, 10+2, Diploma, Degree/ PG
Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2018-19 (Group B & C)
1. Physical Standard Test : For all candidates except ST candidates: - Height -165 cms for male and 155 cms for female, Chest for male: - Unexpanded: 77 cms, Expanded : 82 cms. Weight - Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.
2. Physical Efficiency Test : PET will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in initial verification of the documents.
3. Written Test : The question paper of written test will comprise of 100 marks. Minimum pass marks for General Category / Ex-servicemen is 35% and 33% marks for SC / ST / OBC candidates. However the final selection will depend on the position of the candidates in the merit list in accordance to the availability of vacancies against the particular State/ Category/ Trade.
4. Trade Test (Skill Test) : Trade Test (Skill Test) for technical & tradesmen personnel including Clerk & Personal Assistant will be conducted before undergoing Detailed Medical Examination (DME). No marks will be awarded. Candidates will be assessed as Pass or Fail. Candidates who pass the trade test will only be undergoing for Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to Apply
1. To apply, fill up the online application by clicking on “ONLINE APPLICATION” option on the website. The candidates will fill the requisite details as prescribed in the application form. After the application has been filled up, the candidates has the option to make online payment via link given for online payment or alternatively the payment can be made at SBI Bank Counters as well. In both options the candidate will have to upload copy of the challan or receipt online.
2. Candidates while reporting for PST / PET will produce original copy of payment receipt / challan for official records. In case of non submission of receipt / challan the application may be rejected. The candidates will also produce the printed copy of online Application Form duly completed and a copy of Calling Letter downloaded from the website, failing which the candidature of the applicants may be rejected. The online applications portal will be functioning from the day of publications of the advertisement to the last date of receipt of the applications.
3. All further information regarding conduct of various events of the recruitment rally will be intimated to the candidates through Email and SMS only. Hence, providing functional/ in use Email ID and mobile phone number in Online Application Form by the applicants is mandatory. The mobile phone number so provided should not be DND activated. The candidates will be responsible themselves for non-receipt of information regarding recruitment process due to providing of wrong Email ID and mobile phone numbers in Online Application Form by them.