Name of the Post: Assam Police Sub Inspector (Communication) Posts 2019
Post Date: 05-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 68
Information: Assam Police has declared the notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (Communication) vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply for same posts. Qualification required is Diploma (Engg), B.Sc. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 24 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 01-02-2019.
Sub-Inspector (Communication) Vacancy 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
1. Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test. The date and venue (s) of the written test will be intimated in due course. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue (s) of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination center, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
2. The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge.
3. Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheets. Duration of the Written Test will be of 3 (three) hours.
4. Candidates numbering only 5 times the number of posts in respect of each category as mentioned in Para I in the table (Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, S.T. (P)) both male & female and ST (H) only male will be called for PST (Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test) on merit basis.
5. If there are candidates scoring the same marks in Written Test as the last candidate selected for the PST (Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test) by the 5 times formula in a particular case, the candidates scoring the same marks will also be called for the PST/PET, and therefore the number may exceed the 5 times to that extent for that particular case and category only. A list will be published in the Assam Police Website as well as in leading dailies of Assam.
How to Apply
1. Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police / SLPRB website (police.assam.gov.in / slprbassam.in). No other forms of application will be entertained.
2. Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality of photograph uploaded will lead to rejection of your application. The admit card will be printed with the photograph you uploaded.
3. The candidates will then click on the ‘Complete’ button to indicate that they agree to all the entries made in the form. The candidates can then download the registration / application slip with ID No.
4. It is mandatory for the candidates to mention a valid email address and mobile phone number in the application form as the same will be required to inform them regarding the status of their application and convey other related information.
5. Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card / Call Letter from the Assam Police / SLPRB website (police.assam.gov.in / slprbassam.in) by entering their ID number. A list showing the examination centers, dates and list of candidates (ID Nos. only) will also be posted on the Assam Police website. The information will be sent through SMS and email to the candidates on their mobile numbers and email addresses. The SLPRB will not be responsible for any discrepancies that may arise due to entry of wrong mobile number and email address by the candidates. Incomplete / defective / invalid application will be summarily rejected.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|