Name of the Post: Assam Police Sub Inspector (UB) Posts
Post Date: 23-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 490
Information:Assam Police has announced the applications for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed Branch) vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply online for the same posts. Qualification required is Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 24 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 23-10-2018.
Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1998 & on or after 01-01-1994
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed Branch)
How to Apply
1. Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police website www.assampolice.gov.in. Online applications from the eligible candidates who did not apply earlier in pursuance to advertisement dated 11-04-2018 will be received w.e.f. 23-10-18 to 12-11-2018 through Assam Police Website assampolice.gov.in.However, the candidates who applied earlier need not to apply again.
2. The other conditions mentioned in our advertisement dated 11.04.2018 will remain unchanged. For any query, the candidates may contact over landline number 0361-2976059 during office hours on any working days.
1. Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test which will be conducted in all the District Headquarters. The candidates will have to appear for the Written Test in the district of his/ her present residential address. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination center, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
2. The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
3. Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension, Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and General Knowledge.
4. Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
Delhi Police has published a notification for appointment of Delhi Police has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Head Constable Wireless and Telephone Operator Vacancies. 12th with Science/Math as a Subject. English Word Typing Speed : 1000 Key Impression in 15 Min. The age limit of candidate should be between 18 Years to 27 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply online till 28-12-2019.
Rajasthan Police has announced a notification for appointment of Constable vacancies. The candidate must possess 08th Class, 10th Class from recognized board and posses and have valid Driving License (LMV/ HMV). Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online.
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has declared a notification for appointment of Enforcement Sub Inspector vacancies. The candidate must possess Degree from recognized University. The minimum age of candidate should be 21 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online from 03-12-2019.
Home Department, Maharashtra Police has announced a notification for the appointment of Constable Driver, Armed Police Constable vacancies. The qualification required is 12th class from recognized board. The age limit should be between 18 years to 28 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 02-12-2019.
Bihar Police has declared a notification for appointment of Driver Constable vacancies. The candidate must possess Intermediate (10+2) Pass, LMV/ HMV Driving License. The age of candidate should be between 20 years to 30 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online from 30-11-2019.