Name of the Post: Assam Police Sub Inspector (UB) Posts
Post Date: 23-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 490
Information:Assam Police has announced the applications for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed Branch) vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply online for the same posts. Qualification required is Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 24 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 23-10-2018.
Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1998 & on or after 01-01-1994
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed Branch)
How to Apply
1. Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police website www.assampolice.gov.in. Online applications from the eligible candidates who did not apply earlier in pursuance to advertisement dated 11-04-2018 will be received w.e.f. 23-10-18 to 12-11-2018 through Assam Police Website assampolice.gov.in.However, the candidates who applied earlier need not to apply again.
2. The other conditions mentioned in our advertisement dated 11.04.2018 will remain unchanged. For any query, the candidates may contact over landline number 0361-2976059 during office hours on any working days.
1. Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test which will be conducted in all the District Headquarters. The candidates will have to appear for the Written Test in the district of his/ her present residential address. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination center, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
2. The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
3. Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension, Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and General Knowledge.
4. Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
West Bengal Police has declared a notification for the recruitment of Sr Software Developer, Software Developer, Software Support Personnel, DEO vacancies purely on temporary & contractual basis. The qualification required is BCA, BE, B.Tech, PGDCA, M.Sc and MCA. The age limit required is between 21-45 years. The candidates are required to apply till 10-07-2019.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Combined Civil Services Exam (Group-IV) vacancies. The qualification required is SSLC & Technical qualification. The minimum age limit is 18 years. The candidates who fall into eligibility criteria can apply online from 14-06-2019.
Assam Police has given an employment notification for the recruitment of UDA-cum – Accountant, Stenographer Gr–III, LDA, Bench Assistant, Typist, DEO, Copyist, Office Peon & Chowkidar vacancies on Contractual basis. The qualification required is VIII Class, HSSLC, Any Degree. The minimum age limit is 18 Years. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online from 15-06-2019.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has declared notification for the recruitment of Armed Police Constable Men (CAR/ DAR) Vacancies. The qualification required is SSLC-CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC-STATE BOARD, SSLC Equivalent, SSLC-KOS, SSLC-NIOS (National Institute of Open School). Minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 25 years. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online from 10-06-2019.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has announced notification for the recruitment of Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women) Vacancies. The candidates must possess Bachelor's Degree. The age limit is between 21 years to 40 years. The candidates who are interested and fall into eligibility criteria can apply online from 07-06-2019.