Name of the Post: Assam Police Sub Inspector (UB) Posts
Post Date: 23-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 490
Information: Assam Police has announced the applications for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed Branch) vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply online for the same posts. Qualification required is Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 24 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 23-10-2018.
Sub-Inspector (UB) Vacancy 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018)
|Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed Branch)||490|
How to Apply
1. Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police website www.assampolice.gov.in. Online applications from the eligible candidates who did not apply earlier in pursuance to advertisement dated 11-04-2018 will be received w.e.f. 23-10-18 to 12-11-2018 through Assam Police Website assampolice.gov.in. However, the candidates who applied earlier need not to apply again.
2. The other conditions mentioned in our advertisement dated 11.04.2018 will remain unchanged. For any query, the candidates may contact over landline number 0361-2976059 during office hours on any working days.
1. Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test which will be conducted in all the District Headquarters. The candidates will have to appear for the Written Test in the district of his/ her present residential address. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination center, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
2. The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
3. Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension, Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and General Knowledge.
4. Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
5. Application Fee: There is no application fee.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|New Notification||Click Here|
|Old Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|