Name of the Post: Assam Police Sub Inspector (UB) Posts
Post Date: 23-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 490
Information:Assam Police has announced the applications for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed Branch) vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply online for the same posts. Qualification required is Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 24 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 23-10-2018.
Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1998 & on or after 01-01-1994
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed Branch)
How to Apply
1. Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police website www.assampolice.gov.in. Online applications from the eligible candidates who did not apply earlier in pursuance to advertisement dated 11-04-2018 will be received w.e.f. 23-10-18 to 12-11-2018 through Assam Police Website assampolice.gov.in.However, the candidates who applied earlier need not to apply again.
2. The other conditions mentioned in our advertisement dated 11.04.2018 will remain unchanged. For any query, the candidates may contact over landline number 0361-2976059 during office hours on any working days.
1. Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test which will be conducted in all the District Headquarters. The candidates will have to appear for the Written Test in the district of his/ her present residential address. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination center, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
2. The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
3. Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension, Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and General Knowledge.
4. Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
Office of the Addl. Director General of Police (TAP) and Chairman Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya has declared a notification for appointment of B Sub Inspector, Constable, Follower vacancies. The qualification needed is 5th Class, 9th Class, 10th Class and Degree (Graduation) in any stream. Those Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online till 14-12-2019.
Bihar Police has announced a notification for appointment of Constable (Driver) Vacancies. The qualification required is Intermediate (10+2) Pass. The age of the candidate is as follows; for Gen 20-25 Years, OBC (Male): 20-27 Years, OBC (Female): 20-28 Years and For SC/ST: 20-30 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested and have the essential qualification and experience may Apply Online till 20-11-2019.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has announced a notification for appointment of Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women) Vacancies. The qualification required is any Degree. The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 28 years. Those Candidates who are Interested and have the essential qualification and experience may Apply Online till 06-11-2019.
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has announced the notification for appointment of Assistant Public Prosecutor vacancies. The qualification required is Bachelor’s Degree in Law and candidates who have passed five year course in law after Intermediate are also eligible with relevant experience. The age limit is 42 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested and have the essential qualification and experience may Apply Online till 31-10-2019.
Odisha Police has announced the notification for appointment of Gurkha Sepoy vacancies. The qualification required is VII Pass or equivalent. The age limit should be between 18 Years to 25 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested and have the essential qualification and experience may Apply Offline till 31-10-2019.