Hiring Organisation: Assam Agricultural University
Salary: INR Rs.15,600 - 39100/- plus GP of Rs.5,400/-
Address: Near Police Reserve, Jorhat, Assam 785013
Education Requirements: Post Graduation in Agro- meteorology/ Meteorology/ Agronomy/ soil science/Agricultural physics/Geophysics with knowledge in computer application.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in Agromet Advisory Services, Crop Weather Modelling, Data analysis and related areas.
Last Date: 09-November-2015
No Of Post: 05
1. The candidates must of a citizen of lndia,
2. The age of the candidates must be as per GoA rules,
3. The application must be accompanied by attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets etc. in support of educational qualifications, experiences etc. with a copy of Employment Exchange Registration Card and two copies of recent passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer.
4. A/c Payee Bank Draft for Rs.300.00 (Rupees three hundred only) in favour of the Director of Research (Agri), Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13 of any nationalized bank being non-refundable application fee must be submitted along with the Application.
5. One self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.5.00 (Rupees five) must be accompanied with the application.
6. The last day of receipt of application by the office of the undersigned is 09.1 1.2U1F.. No application will be entertained after the last fixed date.
7. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification of candidates.
How To Apply: The application forms may be obtained from the office of the undersigned on payment of IPO of Rs.20.00 (Rupees twenty only) duly pledged in favour of the Director of Research (Agri), AAU, Jorhat-13 payable at AAU Jorhat pO.
Details will be available at: http://184.108.40.206/classified/materials/Technical%20officers15.pdf