General conditions for interview
1.Candidates shall be mandatorily required to bring an application as per the prescribed ‘Application Format’ provided on the website of ARIASSociety at http://www.arias.in/career.html
along with a self-attested copy as well as original of the supporting documents for the Age & Identification proof, Qualification, Experience & Latest Salary statement etc. and one (1) passport size photograph. The originals will be returned after corroboration with the copies. Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the applications or supporting documents ismisleading/misrepresented/incomplete or false. Applications received through emails will not be entertained.
2. In case of overwhelming response, SPD, ARIAS Society reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
3. SPD, ARIAS Society reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
4. The number of candidates may be increased or decreased at the discretion of SPD, ARIAS Society.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
6. Candidates who were earlier being interviewed for the position of District Horticulture Coordinator need not apply.
7.Interested and eligible Candidates (from India) having the essential qualification and experience may directly Walk-In for Interview on 29th June 2019 (Saturday) between 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM at the office of the ARIAS Society, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati- 781022. At the discretion of SPD, ARIAS Society, candidates arriving after12.30 PM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not be considered/entertained for the selection process.