APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 750 Coordinator, Caretaker and Other Posts
Feb 23, 2019
Organization Name: AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: APSWREIS DCO, Principal, TGT and Caretaker Posts 2019
Information: Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has published the notification for the recruitment of District Coordinator (DCO), Principal Grade-II, Trained Graduate Teacher, Caretaker (Warden) vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Qualification required is PG, B.Ed with relevant experience, Degree. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 44 years. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 28-02-2019.
AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Online Transfer
Starting Date for Apply Online: 14-02-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 44 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
District Coordinator (DCO)
PG, 3 years Administrative experience
PG, B.Ed with relevant experience
Trained Graduate Teacher
B.ED, PG (Relevant Discipline), TET Paper II
1. Selection will be purely based on marks scored by the candidates in online exam. Weightage marks as indicated in this notification will also be counted for this purpose.
2. English Language Proficiency Test (Part-I) is for 50 marks and 30 marks is the qualifying marks. Part-II of the Candidates who failed to secure qualifying marks in Part-I will not be considered. It is further clarified that, marks secured in Part-I (i.e., English Language Proficiency Test) will not be considered for final merit list. This (English Proficiency Test) is not applicable in case of candidates applying for the posts of TGT Hindi and TGT Telugu. z
3. In case of TGTs, 80% weightage for the selection will be given for the marks obtained in Part II of the Written Test and 20% weightage will be given to the APTET Paper-II Score. If the Candidates appeared for TET more than once, the highest valid score will be taken into consideration.
4. No Demo/Interview will be conducted for selection.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates can apply on-line from 14.02.2019 to 28.02.2019 through website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
2. Only on payment of fee on-line, an applicant can continue with filling up the application form.
3. Single application will be filled up by candidate, even if he /she is applying for more than one post. However the candidate has to pay fee @ Rs.500/- per each post.
4. No need to enclose any Certificates at the time of submitting on-line application.
5. The candidates must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.
6. Candidates who submit false/fake information in online application form shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case may be.