How to Appy
1. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
2. Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in ( Application form DR).
3. Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
4. The duly filled up application form will be received with effect from 08-01-2019. The last date of receiving of duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 08-02-2019 during office hours. Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
5. Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
6. All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be appraised to the Commission by the candidate enclosing a copy of such intimation.
7. The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
8. Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.