AP Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 85 Driver Operator Posts – Breakup Vacancies
Jan 28, 2019
Organization Name: AP Police
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: AP Police Driver Operator Posts 2019
Post Date: 28-01-2019
Information: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh has declared the notification for the recruitment of Driver Operator vacancies. Qualification required is Candidate should have passed SSC or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC, Must possess current and clean Heavy Motor Vehicle License which must have been valid for a minimum period of two years. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 30 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 29-01-2019.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-02-2019 upto 05:00 pm
Driving test Date: 12-02-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)
Minimum age: 18 Years
Maximum age: 30 Years
i.e., Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1988 and not later than 01-07-2000
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Candidate should have passed SSC or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC, Must possess current and clean Heavy Motor Vehicle License which must have been valid for a minimum period of two years.
1. Physical Measurements and Driving Tests : The Chairman of the Selection Committee will scrutinize the applications received and conduct the Physical Measurements and Driving Tests to the eligible candidates at the following venues on 12-02-2019 at 08.00 AM (Tentatively) noted against each District along with the members of the Committee.
2. DRIVING TEST : Candidates possessing minimum physical standards will be required to appear for a Driving Test. They must qualify in the Driving Test carrying a maximum of 100 marks in (8) parameters mentioned below out of which at least (50) marks must be obtained.
3. Selection : The final selection will be strictly on relative merit of the candidates in each category, as obtained by them based on their score in the Driving Test and as per the provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975” and G.O. (P). No. 763, General Administration (SPF.A) Dept., dated 15-11-1975 as amended from time to time. As per G.O. Ms. No. 8 General Administration (SPF.A) Dept., dated 08-01-2002 while filling up the vacancies, the first 20% of posts should be filled following combined merit list of locals and non-locals and thereafter, the remaining 80% of the posts shall be filled up by locals only.
West Bengal Police has declared a notification for the recruitment of Sr Software Developer, Software Developer, Software Support Personnel, DEO vacancies purely on temporary & contractual basis. The qualification required is BCA, BE, B.Tech, PGDCA, M.Sc and MCA. The age limit required is between 21-45 years. The candidates are required to apply till 10-07-2019.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Combined Civil Services Exam (Group-IV) vacancies. The qualification required is SSLC & Technical qualification. The minimum age limit is 18 years. The candidates who fall into eligibility criteria can apply online from 14-06-2019.
Assam Police has given an employment notification for the recruitment of UDA-cum – Accountant, Stenographer Gr–III, LDA, Bench Assistant, Typist, DEO, Copyist, Office Peon & Chowkidar vacancies on Contractual basis. The qualification required is VIII Class, HSSLC, Any Degree. The minimum age limit is 18 Years. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online from 15-06-2019.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has declared notification for the recruitment of Armed Police Constable Men (CAR/ DAR) Vacancies. The qualification required is SSLC-CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC-STATE BOARD, SSLC Equivalent, SSLC-KOS, SSLC-NIOS (National Institute of Open School). Minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 25 years. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online from 10-06-2019.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has announced notification for the recruitment of Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women) Vacancies. The candidates must possess Bachelor's Degree. The age limit is between 21 years to 40 years. The candidates who are interested and fall into eligibility criteria can apply online from 07-06-2019.