AP Govt Jobs 2018 – Apply for 20 Medical Officer and Staff Nurse Posts
Nov 16, 2018
Organization Name: DCHS, Ananthapuramu
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: DCHS, Ananthapuramu Medical Officer and Staff Nurse Posts
Total Vacancy: 20
Information:District Coordinator of Hospital Services (DCHS), Ananthapuramu has declared the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer and Staff Nurse vacancies. Qualification required is candidates must possess MBBS, Candidates must have completed Intermediate and G.N.M. (or) B.Sc.(Nursing). The upper age limit from 34 years to 42 years. Closing date for acceptance of application is 27-11-2018 by 05:00 P.M.
Issue of Application forms (through website): 16-11-2018
Last date for submission of Application: 27-11-2018 by 05:00 PM
Rs.53,495/- per month
Staff Nurse (Female)
Rs.22,500/- per month
Intermediate & GNM/ B.Sc (Nursing)
1. S.S.C or its equivalent (for proof of Date of Birth).
2. Provisional pass certificate of GNM/B.Sc. (Nursing).
3. Consolidated Marks memos of GNM/B.Sc.(Nursing).
4. Internship certificate if any.
5. Certificate of Social Status (Caste certificate) (not older than 3 months).
6. Study certificates from Class–IV to Class–X (for local status).
7. A.P. Nurses and Midwives Council Registration certificate with having validity (Renewal certificate).
8. Disability (Physically Handicapped ) certificate if applicable.
9. Certificate of Experience in ICUs recognized by the Government of AP for working / worked at least one or more years will be considered (if any).
10. Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) is to be drawn in any Nationalized bank in favour of “District Co-ordinator of Hospital Services (DCHS), Ananthapuramu.” Payable at Anantapuramu (SC/ST/PH categories are exempted).