How to Apply
1. The application format is to be made available in website from 25/02/2019 to 12/03/2019.The eligible candidates can make application online for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants(Special Education) in the State through District Selection Committee.
2. The applicants are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and should satisfy themselves as to their eligibility for this Recruitment, before making payment of fee and submission of application.
3. The Information Bulletin will be available on website (http://cse.ap.gov.in) from the date of notification which can be downloaded free of cost.
4. The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards application processing and conduct of Recruitment Test through Payment Gateway from 25/02/2019 to 11/03/2019. The last date for payment of fee is 11/03/2019 and last date for submission of application online is 12/03/2019. On receipt of fee the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which he/ she can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
5. The step by step procedure for submission of application through online will be given in USER GUIDE on website (http://cse.ap.gov.in) which will be made available from 25.02.2019. The roster wise vacancies in each district will be available in web site (http://cse.ap.gov.in) from 25.02.2019.
6. The details of eligibility criteria, rule of reservation, structure and content for School Assistant (Special Education) is given in ‘Information Bulletin.’
7. After selection, candidates can opt any of the management like Govt./ZPP.
8. The candidates applying must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.
9. The candidates who have passed SSC Examination in the concerned medium of instruction or with the concerned Language as First Language are eligible to apply for the posts of SA (Special Education). The candidates who have passed the Intermediate / Degree Examination (Academic) in the concerned medium of instruction or with the Language concerned as a subject are also eligible to apply for the posts in that medium.
10. The syllabus prepared for SA (Special Education) TET cum TRT examination-2019 is available in the Website (http://cse.ap.gov.in) from 25.02.2019. The candidates may download and prepare themselves accordingly.