How to Apply
A candidate can apply only ONLINE through website www.amtron.in. No other mode of application is acceptable. The online application can be uploaded following the typical steps as mentioned below:
• Visit www.amtron.in • Click on the link Recruitment and then click Apply Online against this Notification
• Register yourself into the portal
• Login using your Registration No.
• Fill-up and submit the online application form
The online registration shall close by midnight of the last date of submission of applications as mentioned above in this notification. Incomplete or wrongly filled applications will be rejected. On submission of the online application, the applicant will receive an acknowledgment number which he / she needs to retain for use in future. It is to be noted that submission of the online application does not automatically qualify any candidate for the position and also does not imply verification of credentials of the applicant.
The applicant must upload the following documents while submitting his/her online application to support the eligibility criteria mentioned above:
• Age Proof: 10th standard Admit Card/certificate for examination or birth certificate.
• Educational Qualification certificates
• Professional/Global Certificates, as applicable for his/her applied post
• Work Experience Certificates
• Proof of last remuneration drawn, if any.
• Photo Identity Card: PAN card/Driving License/Passport/Voters ID card or any other Photo ID card issued by a Govt. Agency.
• Latest passport size photograph
• Scanned copy of his/her signature
• Self declaration that there is no criminal cases pending in his/her name.
Online applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria and list of such shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the website www.amtron.in. The shortlisted candidates will be called for test/viva-voce through downloadable call letters. Selection Committee(s) will be constituted for test/viva-voce. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in test/viva-voce and experience. No TA/DA will be entertained for appearing in any test/viva-voce.