Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 05 Judgment Translator Posts
Apr 20, 2019
Organization Name: Allahabad High Court
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: Allahabad High Court Judgment Translator Posts 2019
Post Date: 20-04-2019
Information: Allahabad High Court has declared the notification for the recruitment of Judgment Translator vacancies on Contract basis. Qualification required is Degree (Law) with Computer Knowledge. The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 35 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 19-04-2019.
1. Descriptive test of 50 marks comprising translation from English legal passage into Hindi subsequently typing skill test of 25 marks for judging the speed of Hindi typing at speed of 25 words per minute on computer as well as interview of 25 marks all aggregating 100 marks be held amidst the eligible willing candidates.
2. The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualification prescribed for examination. The question paper will be printed in both English and Hindi languages. It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in both the stages of Examinations.
3. The Selection Committee has discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks in any or all parts of papers for written examination (Stage-I) and Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II). Decision of the Selection Committee shall be final in this regard.
4. Final list for the engagement of Judgment Translator shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Descriptive test of 50 marks comprising translation from English legal passage into Hindi subsequently typing skill test of 25 marks for judging the speed of Hindi typing at speed of 25 words per minute on computer as well as interview of 25 marks all aggregating 100 marks. If two or more candidates secure equal marks, the candidate older in age shall be placed above. The List shall hold good for the period of one year or until the next selection whichever is earlier.
How to Apply
1. On-line Applications are invited from the Indian citizens and the candidates of other categories (having background of Law) recognized by the Government of India for filling up the following post on contractual basis for translation of the orders/judgments passes by Hon'ble Supreme Court, from English to Hindi Language. in the Establishment of High Court, Allahabad.
2. No person shall be recruited to the establishment unless he/she is in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his official duties. A candidate engaged finally in to the establishment shall be required to produce a medical certificate of physical fitness issued from whom the appointing authority specifies.
3. Candidates are advised to go through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in regularly for latest updated information.
4. No recommendation for selection either written or oral other than those required will be taken into consideration. Any attempt on the part of a candidate to enlist support directly or indirectly for his candidature by other means will disqualify him for engagement.
5. The candidates are required to fill in the online application form with correct and complete information carefully. If any incomplete or false information is given, then the candidate will be responsible for the same and on the basis of false and incomplete information, the application form shall be rejected at any stage of the selection without giving any reasons/notice. On furnishing any false certificates or indicating wrong category/subcategory regarding caste in the application form or in case of any other default, the High Court, Allahabad shall reject the candidature at any stage of the selection and shall take all necessary action.