How to Apply
1. The application shall be filled online (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) from 15th November, 2018 to 14th December, 2018 till 23:59 hours after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted. The hard copy of the Online submitted application forms may be downloaded/printed upto 17th December, 2018 till 23:59 hours.
2. A Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be held on 03rd February, 2019 at Prayagraj (Allahabad) and only those candidates shall be called to appear in the Main Written Examination who secure 45% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination, provided that candidates not more than 20 times the number of vacancies categorywise i.e. separately for General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes shall be admitted to the Main Written Examination.
3. No application regarding inspection of answer scripts of Preliminary and Main Written Examination, shall be entertained after one year from the date of declaration of final result of that recruitment year.
4. The candidates are advised to carefully fill in the application form before submitting the same finally. No change/correction is permitted after submission of the application i.e. after clicking on 'SUBMIT' button and no application for correction in online submitted application will be entertained at any stage, after submission.
5. The candidates will be issued admit card online which will be made available only on the official website for downloading at the appropriate time. No admit card will be sent by post.
6. The candidates are also advised to read the Advertisement, How to apply and Instructions very carefully before filling the application forms and to visit the official website of this Court for further information.