Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)
General Manager (Project & Commercial)
Address: ALIMCO, Naramau, G. T. Road, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 209 217
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs.43200- 66000/-
Desirable Qualifications: Full time engineering degree in Mechanical / Electrical/Electronics/ Civil with minimum 55% marks (Desirable 60%) from recognized university / institute. Masters Degree in any engineering discipline or PG Degree/ PG Diploma with specialization in Projects Management / Contract Management / Materials / Marketing/ TQM or other management discipline will be preferred.
Experience Requirements: A minimum 18 years post qualification experience in Public Sector Undertaking or Reputed Private / Manufacturing Sector in projects /production/ materials Management. Should have worked in immediate lower scale for at least 02 years. Experience in making estimates, project planning, execution and management techniques such as PERT / CPM is essential. Candidate should be able to handle large scale projects independently, make executable plans, analyze critical activities and offer viable solutions. Knowledge in Process Automation, Production, Budgeting & Cost Estimation, supply chain management, inventory control, logistic management would be preferred. Adequate knowledge of purchase procedures of PSUs, SCM, logistics management, CRM & ERP etc. Sound knowledge of import and export is essential. Candidates having exposure in handling turn key projects of sizeable value of engineering industry will be preferred.
Age Limit: 55 Yrs
Last Date to Apply For This Job : 04/25/2016
How to Apply in Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO): 1. Candidates must apply in the Common Application Format devised by ALIMCO. 2. Candidates should ensure that they have filled in the Application Format complete in all respects legibly. 3. Applications in the prescribed format must be submitted along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Age, Caste, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc., and non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (SC / ST/ PWD and departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee) drawn in favour of ALIMCO, payable at Kanpur, may be sent only by Post to the Sr. Manager (Personnel & Administration), ALIMCO, Naramau, G. T. Road, Kanpur-209 217. The ‘Advt. No.’ ‘Category’ and the ‘Post Applied For’ should be mentioned on the envelope so as to reach on or before the closing date i.e. 25 April, 2016. Applications not in prescribed format or without supporting documents for Age, Qualification, Experience, Application fee, Caste (if applicable) etc or sent through any other modes viz email, fax and courier etc. shall be summarily rejected. 4. Candidate should note that the ALIMCO will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. Application received after the prescribed closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances and all such applications will be summarily rejected. The applicants should therefore, ensure that their applications must reach ALIMCO Kanpur on or before the prescribed closing date i.e. 25 April, 2016.
General Instructions: 1. The applicant must be citizen of India.
2. The candidate should not have exceeded the age limit as on 31 March, 2016.
3. No age & percentage of marks bar for Departmental candidates. Departmental candidates are those who are on the regular rolls of the Corporation.
4. The candidates having minimum experience in multi-units of Public Sector Undertaking/Large Manufacturing Organisations of repute will be preferred.
5. All the applicants should preferably have good computer knowledge and communication skills.
6. Persons working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. While forwarding the application it may be verified and certified by the controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no disciplinary / vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer. Integrity certificate and a statement of major / minor penalty imposed if any in past five years may also be sent along with application. The candidate may, however, send advance copy of the application along with requisite enclosures to avoid delay but may produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview, from their present Employer.
7. The candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature shall be rejected / cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.
8. The Management reserves the right to call suitable/short-listed candidates for test/interview.
9. In case no suitable candidate is found, management may consider for appointment of the candidate on contract basis by relaxing age / qualification / experience, at a suitable remuneration to meet immediate requirement.
10. Management reserves the right to cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel recruitment process of any aforesaid post without assigning any reason.
11. Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to raise standard of specifications i.e. qualification /percentage of marks / experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
12. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Court at Kanpur Nagar only.
13. Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-creamy layer’ should indicate their category as ‘General’.
14. The candidates called for the Interview will be reimbursed return rail / bus fare by shortest route on production of proof of journey from their present address to the place of interview as per the rules of the Corporation. No TA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the written examination.
15. Candidates should carefully fill up all details in the application form especially the Category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PH) for which required documentary proof need to be attached with the application. If later it is found that such a statement/ certificate is false, the candidate will be liable for suitable action including termination of services and prosecution.
16. Appointment to the post will be subject to being found medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer as per the prescribed Health Standards.
17. Management may consider appointments on deputation basis if eligible candidates are found suitable. However, the deputation period in respect of employee appointed on deputation from Central/State Govt. Deptt. or PSUs shall be for a period of three years.
18. In addition to basic pay the selected candidate would be entitled for DA, HRA, perks (50% of basic) and other benefits like PF contribution of 12%, Pension Scheme, PRP Indoor treatment, hospitalization facilities, Post Retirement Medical Scheme under Medical Rules, Gratuity, Earned leave and casual leave as per the rules of the Corporation.
19. Depending upon the place of posting, the candidates with knowledge of local/ regional languages would be preferred.
20. Refund of application fee in case management decides to cancel the process of recruitment of any post for any reason.
21. ALIMCO shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss of application in transit. Applications received after due date will neither be entertained nor returned. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
22. The Corporation reserves the right to prepare a panel for the posts advertised to fill up the future vacancies arising after the publication of this advertisement.
23. Though places of posting have been as indicated in this advertisement, the candidates are liable to be transferred anywhere in India including initial posting.
24. Any modifications / amendments in the advertisement will be given on the ALIMCO website only i.e. www.alimco.in and no separate advertisement will be issued.
25. All important information regarding this recruitment will be available on the ALIMCO website www.alimco.in and as such, candidates are advised in their own interest to visit the website periodically to get update.
Job Details for Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) Will Be Available At: http://www.alimco.in/WriteReadData/Recruitment_Document/AD_3F_01_March-20161/1_ADVTGMPCMARCH2016.pdf
No of Post (Vacancies) in Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO): 01