How to Apply
1. Interested candidates meeting with the Eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on November 01, 2018, are required to forward their Application, in the prescribed format, which is available on this website. The Application, duly filled in, together with its enclosures, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, in capital letters, should reach the following address within 15 days of the advertisement.
2. The Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima-facie Eligible candidates only will be called for the Selection Process.
3. Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application.
4. Applications which are not in the prescribed format / unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / without Requisite Fee / without supporting documents of Eligibility Criteria / Caste Certificate (if applicable), will not be accepted and such candidates will be considered INELIGIBLE and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. Applications once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees paid, will not be refunded on any account, nor would this Fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
6. Applicants ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 who are eligible for the upper age relaxation, must produce the Domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division, within whose jurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
7. Original certificates are required to be brought along, at the time of appearing for the Selection Process, for verification purpose only, but should not be submitted / attached along with the Application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of certificates / testimonials submitted with the application.
8. Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must apply with complete Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
9. Air India Express is not responsible for any postal delay/loss at any stage of transmission/communication.
10. Last date of receipt of Applications is within 15 days of advertisement.