1. Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria as on 31.03.2019, would be required to report for registration followed by personal interview on same/subsequent day/s, at the following venues and dates between 1030 hrs. to 1230 hrs.
2. A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in
3. A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format.
4. One set of SELF ATTESTED photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification (DGCA Approval/Certificate from Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved Institute etc.), Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC Candidates only), EWS Certificate in the prescribed Format issued by the Competent Authority (For EWS Candidates only) and Experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc., Salary Slips, Experience Letter from previous employer etc.) along with ORIGINALS.
5. A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi being the Application Fee (Application Fee not applicable in case of SC/ST Candidates). Please mention your Full Name & Mobile No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft’.
6. Candidates belonging to OBC Category should be in possession of Category Certificate in the prescribed Format meant for Central Government employment along with Non-Creamy Layer status. Please note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 months from the date of eligibility criteria.
7. Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the Complete Application Format routed through proper channel or along with the “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.