1. Aspiring applicants satisfying eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their ONLINE application only. Online application(s) will be available on AIIMS, RISHIKESH web site www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in w.e.f - 09.11.2019 10.00 hrs to 24.12.2019 23:59 hrs.
2. Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
3. Amount of non-refundable fee to be paid in respect of one post.
4. Individual application and application fee is required to be submitted/remitted for each post (s) (in case of candidates applying for more than one post).
5. On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 23:59 hrs on 24.12.2019. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years as on last date of submission of application as specified above.
7. In case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates as on last date of submission of application as specified above.
8. In case of Permanent Government Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service in relevant field as on closing date for receipt of application, relaxable upto maximum period of 5 years.
9. Relaxation in upper age limit in favour of Contractual employees of AIIMS Rishikesh considered for a period of his or her continuous service in AIIMS Rishikesh in equivalent post or up to 5 years, whichever is less, as a one time dispensation.
10. Relaxation to upper age limit in favour of Ex-servicemen will be as per Govt. of India rule.
11. No documents including printed/hard copy of online application form are required to be sent by post. However, applicants are advised to keep one printed/hard copy of their application forms for submission at time of Interview.
12. Candidates are required to give their preferences amongst three choices of centres. Exact centre will be given at time of issue of admit card. Effort will be made to allot centre to a candidate according to their given preferences. However, in case of non-availability of a slot at their preferred choices, closest other centres will be allotted. Decision of AIIMS, Rishikesh will be final in this regard.