1. Upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 37 years.
2. a) Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
b) In the case of Orthopedic/Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
3. Qualification : A post-graduation degree. i.e. MD/MS/DNB/equivalent in the concerns subject from recognized university/institute.
4. Application Fee : UR and OBC: Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Only). No fee required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft/Drawn in favour of "AllMS, Patna" Payable at Patna. (Application fee will be received on the day of interview). No other mode of payment i.e. in cash or postal order or cheque will be entertained.No fee required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
6. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and. experience etc. will be the date; candidates appear in the interview.
7. Persons with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by a competent authority (Medical Board duly constituted by the central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
8. Subject to availability, resident doctors will be provided accommodation in the Campus.
9. Pay scale will be as admissible to Govt. of India Employee for the concerned post. (Consolidated pay shall be fixed by the institute as per rule.)
10. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the committee Room, ground floor, Administrative Block at 9.30 am positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size color photograph . Application form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format.
11. AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the institute and to fill or not to fill up the post partially or completely without assigning any reason.