AIESL Recruitment 2019 - Walk in for 70 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts
Jan 15, 2019
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Ltd, (AIESL)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts 2019
Post Date: 15-01-2019
Total Vacancy: 70
Information:Air India Engineering Services Ltd, (AIESL) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Interested candidates can walk in for interview for same posts. Qualification required is CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 Licence, Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Closing date for acceptance of application is 11-02-2019. The venue is Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Repair Organization - Hangar, Chakkai Thiruvananthapuram-695007.
1. Interested candidates are required to WALK-IN to the venue, on the date and time as mentioned in call letter along with requisite Fee of Rs.1000/- by Demand Draft and documents as indicated below.
2. Walk-in Interview venue: Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Repair Organization - Hangar, Chakkai Thiruvananthapuram-695007.
How to Apply
1. Applicants meeting the laid down eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement as on 1 st JANUARY 2019 are required to download application form from our website and send the duly filled application form to Chief Maintenance Manager, Air India Engineering Services Ltd.MROHangar, Chakkai, Trivandrum, Kerala-695007 in the prescribed format only and compulsory subject line as “Application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Your Name”.
2. The Non-refundable application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi should not be sent along with your application but should be submitted at the time of interview. No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ST candidates. Please mention your full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
3. A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
4. Applicants working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies must walk-in with the completed application form routed through Proper Channel along with No Objection Certificate from the present employer.