How to Apply
1. Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1 ST December 2018, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Exservicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile. No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
2. A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
3. Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos. 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 18, of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copies of Certificates / Testimonials submitted with the application.
4. Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the „Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
5. Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
6. Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
7. Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
8. The applicants must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 01 st December 2018 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
9. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.