How to Apply
1. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 01.02.2019, are required to register themselves online first by filling the ONLINE Application Form. The Candidate should come at the Venue mentioned above on 10.02.2019 with the printouts of both ONLINE Application Form as well as duly filled DETAILED Application Form (available on the Company web-site www.airindia.in) along with all Original Certificates/Testimonials mentioned in CHECKIST in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, NCC Certificate, Doctor’s Certificate for height and weight, Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Candidates), Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen), Experience Certificate (if any) with 2 recent passport size photographs. Candidates would also be required to furnish self-attested copies of all the certificates/ testimonials as mentioned above.
2. For Candidates belonging to OBC category: The category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt of India. Please also note that the validity of the “Non-Creamy layer should not be older than 6 (six) months from the date of the eligibility i.e. 01.02.2019.
3. A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Detailed Application Form.
4. Candidates are also required to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at DELHI, as non- refundable Application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex SM). Please mention your Full Name and Mobile number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
5. Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.