AIATSL Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for 63 Security Agent Posts
Nov 17, 2018
Location:Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Organization Name: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: AIATSL Security Agent Walk in
Information: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has published the employment notification for the recruitment of Security Agents vacancies. Qualification required is Graduation in any discipline with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language and possess BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern), Graduation in any discipline with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview at 08-12-2018 From 09:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs. The venue is Play Ground, Residential Complex, New Quarters, Airport Authority of India, 1 no. Airport Gate (VIP Road), Dum Dum, Kolkata-700052.
Venue: Play Ground, Residential Complex, New Quarters, Airport Authority of India, 1 no. Airport Gate (VIP Road), Dum Dum, Kolkata-700 052
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2018)
AVSEC qualified candidates:
For General: Not above 31 years
For SC/ST: Not above 36 years
For OBC: Not above 34 years
For General: Not above 28 years
For SC/ST: Not above 33 years
For OBC: Not above 31 years
Age Relaxation is applicable as peer rules.
AVSEC Qualified Candidates:
Graduation in any discipline with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language and possess BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern).
Graduation in any discipline with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
Security Agent (Male)
Security Agent (Female)
1. AVSEC CANDIDATES Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria would be required to appear for Personality Assessment.
2. NON-AVSEC CANDIDATES Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post, will have to undergo a Physical Endurance Test (PET) which requires running of 100 meters in 16 seconds OR 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes as opted by the candidates, on the same day. A relaxation of 6 seconds will be given to female candidates for running of 100 meters in PET. This is also an elimination round which takes the candidates to the next level. Candidates who qualify in the PET would be required to undergo a Written Test.
3. Those who qualify in the Written Test and fall within the Zone of reservation (1:5 candidates) will be subjected to a Personality Assessment.
4. There will be no negative marking in the written examination. Written Test and Personality Assessment shall have the weightage of 100 marks each.
How to Apply
1. Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria as on 1st December, 2018 as mentioned in this advertisement, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as mentioned above along with the Application Form duly filled-in and copies of the testimonials / certificates (as per attached applications format with this advertisement), 3 recent passport size photographs and non refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA LTD.” payable at Kolkata. No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen/ candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
2. A recent (not more than 3 months old) colour passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
3. Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel OR along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.