How to Apply
1. Candidates have to register Online through Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in only between 14.02.2019 and 20.02.2019. No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.
2. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. In case, candidate is not having valid e-mail id, he/she should create a new e-mail id. This e-mail id should be valid for the duration of this process.
3. Log on to Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in and go through the detailed advertisement and ensure candidate’s eligibility to apply for the said post.
4. Candidates are required to have a scanned (digital image) of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of his / her photograph as also a scanned copy of signature while making the online application.
5. Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in and apply for the post Online, by filling the particulars required therein.
6. All the mandatory fields (marked with*) should be filled in, otherwise the system will not accept the application.
7. After filling in all the required particulars in the application form candidates shall pay the application fee by clicking on payment button. After successful payment application form will be automatically submitted and candidate can download the application from.