How to Apply
1. Last Date of receipt of application is 17.02.2019.
2. The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application the massage will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment”.
3. Candidates who did not register with BOAT www.mhrdnats.gov.in should register themselves prior to applying for this position. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
4. The candidates may also provide their choice/option of location/airport to work as apprenticeship in remark column, while applying for apprenticeship; else they will be posted at the location/airport based on registration location (in portal) as no TA/DA will be provided for any location.
5. Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
6. The no. of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes without any further notification.
7. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID/SMS.
8. During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization.
9. Reservation for SC/ST and OBC as applicable will be followed, however in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved category it will be filled from other reserved categories/general categories.
10. Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from AAI on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This training program shall not create any liability on AAI for providing any job to the Apprentice. AAI management does not take any responsibility for any sort of employment/placement.