How to Apply
1. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 01.12.2018, are advised to send their duly filled in Application Form (available on the Company web-site www.aaiclas.org) latest by 15 th December 2018 to the ‘The Chief Executive Officer, AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAI Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi -110 003.
2. The applicants are advised to specify the subject line on the Envelope as “Application for the post of “Security Screeners”.
3. Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Government of India. Please also note that the validity of the “Non-Creamy layer should not be older than Six (6) months from the date of the eligibility i.e. 01.11.2018 (Format of OBC certificate is attached as Annexure ‘B’).
4. A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
5. Candidates are also required submit along with application an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favour of “AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Ltd.”, payable at NEW DELHI, as nonrefundable Application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female candidates). Please mention your Full Name, date of birth and Mobile number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
6. Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.